Stage Name: HyoYeon
Birth Name: Kim Hyo Yeon
Group Position : Supporting Vocalist & Main Dancer
Nicknames : Princess Fiona, Dancing Queen, Hyorengi (Tiger)
Motto : Everyone that works hard will succeed.
Languages : Korean (Fluent) , English (Basic) , Chinese (Fluent) , Japanese (Basic)
DOB: September 22, 1989
Blood Type: AB
School: 2004.3~8 Studied Mandarin Chinese in Beijing, China
Casted: 2000 SM Casting System
-Best SM Town Dancing Trainee
-2005 M.Net/KM Music Festival – BoA’s ‘Over the Top’ silhouette dancer
Fancafe: http://cafe.daum.net/hy0922 [Venus Hyoyeon]
Duration of Training: 6 years and 1 month
FACTS ABOUT OUR DANCING QUEEN
1.She is known for her quirky AB personality and blunt ness.Suju Kangin: “Being honest and truthful is your charm HyoYeon. Make sure you don’t lose it, ok?” rofl.
2. SNSD’s current moodmaker but gets stage fright and can’t be funny on the spot.
3. Obsessive about cleanliness and hygiene. She hates the feeling of unbrushed teeth.
4. Clenches her jaw and makes sad faces on purpose when she sleeps because she hates when people sleep with their mouths open:D (lol..Yunho:D)
5. Doesn’t like bothering others and talking about her problems/feelings. She tries to make a joke or let it pass.”I like to make up questions and answer them myself.” ❤
6. Likes to imitate other people (like Tablo ) and their manager, especially, when he’s yelling at them.
7. Usually sits in the front seat of their van so that she can talk to the managers and keep them awake while driving <3. But the managers try to send her back sometimes cos she talks too much..haha
8. When she was younger, her dad would make her do push ups and sit ups as punishment for making noise in public places..haha… no wonder she was a tomboy.
9. Confident with powerful dances but is insecure about sexy dancing. When she trained in SM, she was put in the boys dancing class because of her power and talent ^^.
10. Often cooks breakfast, sets the table for the rest of the members cos she wakes up earliest and is a good cook.
11. However, she loves fast food like McDonald’s but tries not to eat too much of it.
12. Usually wakes up the members but often gets scolded by them in their sleep (especially Tiffany and Yoona but they always apologize when they are actually awake..:D)
13. Finds doing laundry comforting. Washes her clothes after wearing them just once.
14. Almost always wears the ring on her left hand ring finger and her Tiffany’s bracelet (she started wearing them shortly after the Girls Generation single came out). The only times she’s been seen without them are during photo-shoots or award shows.
15. Wants to get married early and have a family.
16. She would give up her career for love.
17. Her ideal member if she was a guy:- Tiffany, Sunny, Herself
18. Obsessed with her nails.Frequently seen at XXX Nail Shop and XXX Tanning Salon(during Fall), both in Apgujeong.
19. very interested in fashion: designing AND becoming a glamorous fashionista like Jennifer Lopez.
20. She’s athletic and is one of the three best runners in SNSD along with Sunny and Tiffany.
21. Considered to be one of the most independent members of SNSD.
22. Helps with SNSD’s choreography and often stays behind after her own practise to help the other members. Tiffany calls her Dance Teacher Hyo.
23. Can memorize a dance move/routine by just watching it once or twice.
24. Studied in China for over a year along with SuJu Siwon.
25. Hyoyeon hates the feeling of not brushing right after you eat.
26. HyoYeon has 14 ear piercings. She also has one on her tongue.
27. Hyoyeon studied in China for a month and gained weight… the time she came back to Korea, Sooyoung called her Princess Fiona… She didn’t know who Princess Fiona was, but being called a Princess, she was happy… until the time she learned who Princess Fiona was..
28. Her hometown is Incheon.
29. She enrolled at Winners Dance School.
30. She has learned Jazz, ballet, hip-hop, belly dancing, popping and locking.
31. She has trained with Popping Hyung Jun, Black Beat’s Shim JaeWon, CSJH Stephanie, Lee MinWoo.
32. Debuted as BoA’s silhoutte during 2005 MKMF Awards.
33. She looks for a guy in – a certain feel, a sense of humour, good fashion sense.
34. Her good friends is JYP’s Min, Kara’s Nicole and Gyuri, 2PM’s Junsu.
35. She entered SME in 2000 during Grade 5 of Elementary School.