As we previously reported, SM Entertainment chartered a private plane through Excel Airways in order to meet their year-end music schedules in Korea and Japan.
It was recently revealed that this chartered plane was actually a Gulfstream 550 (G550). For those of you that don’t know, the Gulfstream G550 is a $50 million jet manufactured by the General Dynamics’ Gulfstream Aerospace unit in beautiful Savannah, Georgia. A stable of Fortune 500 CEO’s, Gulfstream was recently brought into the public spotlight through Far⋆East Movement’s Billboard Chart Topping single ‘Like a G6′ (Gulfstream 650).
The girls are extremely busy but at least they’re going around in luxury, comfort and style.
Photo + Source: joinsmsn.com
Ultra tight schedule moving from Japan to Korea on the 30th
* 11:00am Rehearsal for the Japan Record Awards live show
* 6:53pm Performed “Gee” on the Japan Record Awards live show
* 6:56pm Ran back to the waiting room to change clothes
* 7:05pm Got in vans and left for Haneda Airport
* 7:38pm Arrived at Haneda Airport
* 8:10pm Got onto the chartered plane and took off heading to Korea
* 10:10pm Arrived at Seoul, Gimpo Airport
* 11:50pm Started performance in the KBS hall